Art and Sculpture, Writing and Photography, Rights of Passage, Culture Camps and many other groups can relate to a sustainable camp.
Enjoy your learning in a small group up to 30 in a wonderful natural environment, on a tidal river, adjacent to coastal National Parks, only 12 minutes drive from the beach, or a 2-3 hour paddle by canoe.
Our sustainably designed camp provides a unique and well-rounded group experience. We only have one group at a time and can cater for a maximum of 30.
A sample itinerary we currently provide to an international travel group includes:
- Afternoon arrival by canoe with wildlife to see on the journey
- Tour of a sustainable centre with permaculture design
- Hike along the Wilderness Coast seeing kangaroos on the beach (and whales offshore Sept-Nov)
- Day at an Australia wildlife rescue sanctuary interacting directly with native Australian animals
- Wilderness immersion hike and reflection experience
- Landcare assistance
- Organic garden and meal involvement
Please contact us by email to discuss a booking and the needs of your class or group.
All meals can be provided. Outdoor activity gear is available, dependent on needs.
The Crossing Land Education Trust, 392 Nutleys Ck Rd Bermagui
Bunkhouse and some camping if desired