The Crossing relies on donations to help us continue our conservation and sustainability education, to complete the camp and to provide student scholarships for those in hardship. All donations are tax deductible.
Completing the Crossing for handover to a next generation of young staff was a 10 year goal and The Crossing is now 20.
If you can help us raise $10000 in the next month, we can use it to get additional funds for:
- fitout of an extra bunkroom of 6 beds and gear store reorganisation.
Also on our list is:
- 3 extra composting loos $2700
- some roof-top sprinklers to boost our fire fighting strategy $1500
- a dedicated gear shed with undercover areas for our 3 trailers (camping, canoes and fire pump). $25000
The changes will allow The Crossing to fill the remainder of our year, a 25% increase.
We are good at making donations go a long way. Except for the new gear shed we can repurpose and add to existing structures.
If you can’t donate perhaps you can help as a subcommittee member?
The Crossing is a place for young people on journeys to sustainability and we hope it will always be – that’s why it owns it’s own land and why it is a not for profit Trust.
Thanks in anticipation from The Crossing Board
Any donation over $2 to The Crossing Land Education Trust Fund, is tax deductible. The Crossing is a not for profit Trust on the Australian register of Environmental Organisations.
You can donate by:
- Bank Deposit (best for us)
- One-off donation by Paypal or credit card via Paypal
- Regular donations by Paypal or credit card via Paypal
Donate by Bank Deposit (Best for us)
Donate by Cheque
Please send cheques to:
‘The Crossing Land Education Trust Fund’
PO Box 72
Bermagui NSW 2546
Project Director – Dean Turner
ABN: 94 672 478 604
Donate Once by Credit Card or Paypal
Donate Regularly by Credit Card or Paypal
Stop regular donation: